Detect the best breeding time of female dogs.
Progesterone determination is used to determine the ovulation, progesterone treatment monitoring and the evaluation of early pregnancy status. It is of special significance in judging the function status of the corpus luteum. It is an indispensable means for research, nest physiology and pathophysiology.
The reagent measures the progesterone content in the serum sample. After the sample is dropped into the test card sample adding hole, the progesterone content in the sample is determined on the progesterone detector.
1. The test sample is serum.
2. Sample collection: One-time blood collection needle supporting coagulation agent vacuum blood collection tube is used.
Please read this user's manual and the operating manual of the fully automatic dog progesterone detector before use.
1, remove the reagent card;
2. Pipette 80ul of serum into the reagent card plus round hole;
3. Insert the reagent card into the reaction plate rack of the full-automatic progesterone detector. Make sure that the test card is inserted correctly and push it completely. Click the Start Test button on the instrument screen and the instrument will automatically start scanning the reagent card.
4. After fifteen minutes, the results of direct display screen detection on the display screen of progesterone detector can be printed out and the instrument can automatically save the results.
|コンタクトパーソン :||Frankie HO|